Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Other > Arctic Tales > Melting Tales

Melting Tales Mop on aisle 9!

Old Club Puffle

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Puffle Lover :D
Dazzy's Penguin Info

Dazzy is a waddler
Puffle Club Puffle

While many know about the wonderful, arctic world of Club Penguin, there is a secret place that only the Puffles have known about that has been around since Club Penguin opened for the very first time. They called this place "Club Puffle"..

It was a normal, chilly day in Club Penguin. The sun had just set behind the mountains as night crept slowly over the skies. "Come on, Pintora." a purple penguin said, "Let's head home. It's starting to get late." The penguin wore a pink hoodie with a yellow scarf around her neck. Pintora followed closely behind its owner, making an occasional hop here and there in the snow. Its golden fur glowed in the moonlight as if Pintora was the sun itself. The penguin glanced back at her shoulder and smiled, stopping in front of a door. She turned the knob and let Pintora inside. The two were greeted by Lucky Red, Violetta, and Bell. "Hey, everyone! Ready for bed?" the penguin asked her little Puffles. All of them nodded, especially Pintora who seemed to be very anxious. The penguin took out a large bed that was big enough for four sleepy Puffles to sleep in. Bell, Lucky Red, Pintora, and Violetta hopped into the bed one by one as the penguin waddled over to her bed.

Beep! Beep! A small beeper hidden in the Puffles' bed had gone off. Pintora drowzily opened one eye and yawned. It noticed that the other Puffles were still asleep, allowing Pintora to slowly climb out of its bed. Pintora then looked over at its owner who was asleep. The puffle let out a quiet sigh and slowly made its way towards the door, taking occasional glances over its shoulder. Pintora ran through the Puffle Door and took off into the woods, not noticing a black penguin who was standing beside a tree. "What the..?" the penguin said, wondering what had just happened. The penguin stood there for a moment, then waddled after Pintora, following its tracks.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Idk you, but i wuv u!
Calsomer's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Designer Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood:
Calsomer is a waddler
wow that is a really good story keep on going!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:37 PM
iLiKeNeOnCoLoRsAnDbLaCk
Gopitt1's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Super Seeker Happy Valentine's Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood:
Gopitt1 is a waddler
more please!

keep going..i want to hear the rest! happy thanksgiving!
~

~

Animated Text and Siggy Pic Couresty of PiNKY
BTW:Yes, I am a girl!

Last edited by Gopitt1; 01-04-2009 at 11:54 PM..